RULES, PROCEDURES & EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, JUNE 8-9, 2023 (ONLINE)
The 2days online course focuses on the key elements of global leadership. The program will explore new approaches for leadership and discuss the importance of values, ethics and the impact of effective communication in global leadership. The program will build your self-awareness and emotional intelligence and strengthen your capacities as a purposeful leader in a global world.
It addresses the necessary readiness of Global Leadership to drive your organizational, personal or team visions. Increase your capacity to formulate and execute global strategy. It will help participants highlight their personal global Leadership plans.
The Participants will exploree:
- The Importance of flexibility, agility, creativity critical for success in global context
- Principles of Precedence, rules in Leadership and Management
- Connectivity and Communication (mission, value, and proposition)
- Glocal (Mindset) Diplomacy (Combining both global and local
- Techniques of interacting with people in different parts of the world
- Managing Difficult Conversations and feedback