CORPORATE DIPLOMACY AND GLOBAL STRATEGY IN STAKEHOLDERS MANGEMENT (ONLINE TRAINING): APRIL 28, 2023
The 1 day training programme brings the art of leadership as a new dimension in managing Corporate De-velopment to create real Business values by understanding Strategic Integrations and elevating Corporate Diplomacy techniques and exercising the power line for smart business.
Participants shall access the skills to manage external stakeholders their behaviours, systems and how they adapt with internal stakeholders. It shall emphasize on the principles and dynamics why firms need to build ties with external stakeholders.
The participants will explore:
- How to assess external stakeholders their behaviours, systems and how they adapt with internal stakeholders.
- Understanding the dynamics of global strategies to manage the behavioural skills for stakeholder engagement including communication, negotiation, risk management, trust building etc
- Techniques and importance of stakeholder relations in achieving organizational goals and sustainable long-term value.
- Influencing through cultural enhancement
- Aligning corporate strategy with stakeholders demands